By popular demand, you can now download Lynne Rowe’s Arcade Games cushion completely free from our website!
Rout 1 is still work in progress. This is one of my favorite tricks for bottom up pullovers with stockinette stitch sleeves: to knit raglan yoke bottom up from provisional cast on then knit sleeves top down. If you have limited amount of yarn for your project this tip may be helpful 😉 It helps to adjust sleeve length if needed without unraveling bottom up yoke if you run out yarn. / Пулл все еще в процессе :) Небольшая хитрость для пуловеров с рукавами лиц.гладью и регланом снизу - вязать рукава / регланом снизу от открытого набора вверх, а потом рукава вниз. Если количество пряжи ограничено, можно поиграться длиной рукава без распускания всей регланной кокетки. #wip #helpfultip #instaknit #otrutaknit #iloveknitting #knitstagram #knit #knitting #instaknitting
Tardis Logo Scarf, a free knitting pattern from Kristen Danley.
Leggy Accessory Patterns for Fall/Winter
For those of you that don’t know, like a lot of people I am a 120% Fall/Winter person, and even though Mother Nature has decided it’s 91 degrees in the shade all August, that’s a stupid ass decision and I’ve elected to ignore it.
In preparation for my absolute favorite time of year, I’ve started compiling some potential knits for Fall. Last year/earlier this year boot socks/cuffs and thigh high knit stockings were everywhere. I’ve decided I’m going to get in on this super cute leg accessory action as cheaply as possible because I’ll probably be over this trend by mid-January.
Anyway here are a few of the FREE and spiffy patterns up on Ravelry that you guys might want to consider:
- Thigh High Footless Socks- I’m not an adept sock knitter, so these really jumped out at me as a way to avoid all the things I don’t feel 100% sure of when knitting regular socks. Mostly stockinette, from Lion Brand
(they also have the exact same pattern but with stripes listed separately for some reason?).
- Twist Stirrup Boot Socks- These fingering gauge boot socks are fairly simple, with easier-than-they-look cables throughout. From Vogue Knitting’s Free Pattern Library.
- Spiral Legwarmers- These legwarmers feature a simple lace eyelet design. The pattern was written for Caron Simply Soft, so they’re definitely the least costly of the bunch.
- Some Cloudy Day- These (relatively) simple legwarmers, from super-popular Tiny Owl Knits, are perfect in your favorite worsted yarn. And there are a ton of projects so lots of notes and alterations to shop around between.
- Leg Warmers- Fairly straightforward, these legwarmers are designed to make the most of all 220 yards of Cascade 220, (great for a stray skein in a lovely color that isn’t enough for larger projects) but would be a worthwhile, simple knit in any yarn.
Let me know which you guys like! I’d love to see your projects and FOs :)
I think I’m going to spend the night unwinding this sweater and putting together my fall/winter music.
Artist: Jen Collins
I was about to frog this sweater for yarn and I went to double check the content tag (to see if it’s worth unraveling). Never worn and a little cashmere? hell yeah!
I’m Maude, I’m 17, I’m a knitter, and this fall I will be a freshman in college. In an effort to…
ARE YOU A KNITTER?
WANT HIGH-QUALITY YARN IN PERFECT CONDITION (SOME OF WHICH HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED)??
WANT TO HELP ME PAY FOR COLLEGE???
CHECK OUT MY DESTASHING COLLEGE YARN SALE!!!
(shipping included in the set price)